Vortec’s bladeless fan and ventilator is designed with you and quality in mind. By selecting Vortec as your bladeless ceiling fan provider, you’ve certainly brought comfort and peace of mind to your home.
This limited warranty states the terms and conditions for the purchase of the Vortec unit within Singapore only.
Terms & Conditions
1. Kindly keep a copy of your Invoice / Purchase Receipt as proof of purchase.
2. Please produce your Invoice / Purchase Receipt when repair or service is required.
3. Vortec Pte Ltd’s limited warranty provides 12 months onsite warranty for all internal parts at the premise where it was first installed.
4. Vortec Pte Ltd’s limited warranty also provides 24 months warranty for the fan motor from all manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
5. The warranty shall be subjected to the following; not limited to:
a. Malfunctions, losses, defects, or damages resulting from acts of god, civil unrest and or accidents.
b. Usage of wrong electrical supply/voltage.
c. Usage not in accordance with the Installation or Operation manuals.
d. Normal wear and tear, corrosion, damage, rusting, or stains.
e. Faulty installation by untrained/non-in-house trained electricians or mishandling.
f. Obstruction caused to access the electrical parts or products.
g. Scratches, dents, cracks, damages as a result of accidents, or as a result of throwing items at the fan, or into the vortex fan core.
6. When this product is proved to be defective (due to faulty design, workmanship or materials only and not for any other reason whatsoever), Vortec Pte Ltd will undertake to repair or replace any defective parts or material, solely at our discretion.
7. The warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and shall not be transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party.
8. The warranty shall be immediately ceased and become void if the product is installed by unauthorized contractors, sales agents and dealers.
9. If any time during the warranty period, any parts of this product is/are removed, altered, tampered, serial number defaced, adjusted, modified, dismantled, repaired or handled in any way whatsoever by any person not authorized by us, this warranty shall immediately cease to be valid.
10. All customers are advised to contact Vortec Pte Ltd to conduct regular examination of the fan suspension system. It is recommended that customers do this once every two years.
11. For repairs of the product after the warranty period, the customer is required to produce the original purchase invoice. Charges for all services provided will be determined by Vortec Pte Ltd.
12. Our decisions on all issues relating to complaints as to defects either of workmanship or material shall be conclusive and final.